Skip to main content
(3rd c. CE)
King in Kushan military dress sacrificing at an altar; Bactrian inscription "The King of Kings Vasudeva, the Kushan"
Iranian god Oesho before a bull; Bactrian inscription "Oesho"
3. The Kidarites in Bactria
Other coins in this showcase
1. Vasudeva I. (3rd c. CE)
2. Ohrmazd (3rd/4th c. CE)
3. Wahram (4th c. CE)
4. Wahram (2nd half of the 4th c. CE)
5. Wahram (2nd half of the 4th c. CE)
6. Kidara (4th/5th c. CE)
7. Kidara or successor (5th c. CE)
8. King Peroz (459-484)
9. Mehama (2nd half of the 5th c. CE)
10. Mehama (2nd half of the 5th c. CE)